Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oct 31, Day 31

Sleep:


Poor. I had a hard time falling asleep last night (given the weird schedule I got into while I wasn’t feeling well) I swear it was 3 or 4am before I fell asleep, even though I was in bed at 11.  Up at 7:15-7:20.

Activity:


Around 2pm. One mile walk with a Leslie Sansone video. I was going to take a rest day, but I felt I had a little energy to burn! It was challenging but felt good. Warmed me up, too.

Food:


8:00 Breakfast.

1/8th cantaloupe, 2 egg frittata with 1 ½ cup sauteed vegetables (fried in cocnut oil: onion, green and red pepper, zucchini) a handful of spinach (inside the fold), and black coffee


Hunger when finished:  9. Too full.

12:30 Lunch

 Melissa Joulwan’s recipe for "You're the Top!" Tuna Salad. Plate full of spinach, slice of pre-roasted acorn squash. Water





Hunger when finished:  7 (Just right)

5:30 Supper

Roasted yams, sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips (in CO). Fresh tomato wedges. MJ’s Stove Top Pork Carnitas. Roasted Red Beet and Onion salad. This was the spread for my family of four.

We're really primal--we don't even use knives and forks!

Hunger when finished:  7.5 The meat was quite fatty, but soooo delicious.

Mood:


Great—‘til it came time for everyone to get ready to leave and the doorbell was ringing every five minutes and I wanted to get their picture and nothing was working. I growled too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment