Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 52

I woke up before the alarm this morning for the second day in a row. Yesterday, I thought it was a fluke! But maybe, just maybe, something's going right!

Nov 21, Day 52

(Hubby on Day 3)

 
Sleep

Lights out at 9:50. Woke up before the alarm at 6:45am. Got out of bed at 7:10am.

Total Sleep: 9 h

Food


8:00am breakfast

½ of a two egg frittata with lots and lots of veggies (peppers, zucchini, porcini mushrooms, onion) fried in olive oil and ghee, stuffed with a handful of spinach.

I can’t believe it’s legal to eat this way—never mind healthy!

Fullness after eating: 7.5

Lunch: (no idea when, I was a parent volunteer  taking a few hundred Junior High SchoolGirls to a movie all in French.)

A couple of handfuls of cashews, raisins and one apple.

Supper: 5:00

Porkchops pan fried with onions and apples, mashed Cauliflower, boiled carrots and sweet potatoes, steamed spinach w/ghee.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

Activity:


Before I left for the school, I did a 2 mile walking workout with a Leslie Sansone video. No meditation today.

Mood:


Great! I was content and not at all anxious about the field trip, which surprised me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment