Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nov 12, Day 43

Nov 12, Day 43

Sleep


Lights out at 10:00pm? I don’t remember. I was able to sleep in which was reat because my bck hurt too much to get out of bed this morning until 8:30am.

Total:  10 ½ h

Food


9:30am breakfast

Squash, ½ of a 4 egg frittata with peppers, onions, zucchini and mushrooms fried in ghee.

Fullness after eating: 8

2:00pm Lunch

Leftover ham, roasted roots, and broccoli.

Fullness after eating: 7.5

6:30pm Supper

Roasted beet and onion salad, ham and onion pie, steamed broccoli.

Fullness after eating: 8.0

Activity


Saw the chiropractor today about my back. Feeling much better. I’d love to do some exercising today, but I feel I should take it easy. A walk would be great but I haven’t got proper socks ready for my new calf-high winter hiking boots. (I never, ever wear anything from the store without washing it first. I’ve had bad reactions to the chemicals in clothing—especially socks!)

Mood

My husband has said he'll "try" the whole30. This is making me very nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment