Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov 10, Day 41


Nov 10, Day 41


Sleep:


In bed at 9:30 with a book, lights out at 10:15. Slept until 5:00am when I had to get up with my husband. (We have one vehicle and when I need it, like today, I have to get up and drive to work with him and then bring it home.) Back to bed at 6am. Up again at 8am.

Total Sleep: 6 ¾ + 2h

Food


8:30am breakfast

2 egg frittata w/mushroom, green and red peppers, onion. Butternut squash.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

12:00 lunch

Sausage w/fried onion, cucumber. I have no idea how this meal was prepared as it was provided for those of us doing the girl guide bottle drive.

Snacks: Banana, cashews, 2 mandarin oranges.

5:30 supper

Chicken breasts prepared with coconut oil,  mashed cauliflower, butternut squash, carrots. (Sorry, forot to take a photo)

Activity


Wrenched my back mid way through the morning. In pain the rest of the day.

Mood

I was fine until I put my back out. Then the pain plus the cold (-12 C) really got to me. At the end of the bottle drive, my car refused to start and I spent about an hour in the cold handling that. It was a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment