Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nov 7, Day 38

Sleep:

 In bed at 8:30 with a book. Read until 9:45 pm. Woke up at 6, 7, 8, and finally got up at 9:00am.

Total:  11 ¼ hrs.

Food:

9:30am Breakfast

Leftover chili from last night scrambled with an egg. Spinach, black olives and a tablespoon of avocado. Black coffee.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

3:00pm Lunch

Leftovers:  Pumpkin Soup, spaghetti squash, cold cooked chicken, thumbful of olives.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

6:00pm Supper

Roasted root vegetables (parsnips, carrots, sweet potatoes ell coated with olive oil and sprinkled with basil), Pork chops w/Apples and Onions, steamed broccoli.

Fullness after eating: 8.5

Activity


2 mile walking workout with a Leslie Sansone video and a Beginner’s Strength training workout designed by Dave Draper. YES! I have been dying to start this and I’m so glad I did.
I did my meditation today, too.

Mood


Great! My body is changing. I looked at myself in the full length mirror today and I can’t quite make sense of what I’m seeing. It appears I have a bust? Something that doesn’t just look like another roll of fat above my stomach? My turtle neck hung down from my bosom today. No stomach in sight. Very weird. I knew it was me, though, by the size of my thighs, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment