Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 36

Sleep:

Lights out at 10:15pm. Woke up once or twice, too warm. Up with first ring of the alarm at 6:45am.

8 ½ h of sleep.

Food:


7:30am Breakfast

Strawberries, 3 egg frittata with a mound of veggies, including onion, mushroom, zucchini, and green pepper. Shared it with my daughter. Neither of us finishe  our portion.  It just felt like too much food to me and it was sort of tasteless.

Am I getting tired of this?

Fullness after eating: 8

1:00pm Lunch

Ribs w/homemade BBQ sauce,  spaghetti squash, the last of the roasted beet and onion salad.

Fullness after eating: 8

4:45 or so Snack

 a few cashews and raisins.

6:oopm Supper

Roast chicken and sweet potato, carrot, onion and parsnips.
(I went back for seconds)


Fullness after eating: 8

Activity:


1 mile Leslie Sansone video and Mobility stretches. I could have done more, but did not have time. I also did a 10 minute meditation (first time I’ve ever done that! It was almost as refreshing as a nap.)

Mood:


Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment