Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In: The "Thank Goodness that's Over" Edition

Really.

Diet Bet set me up to think of food as "good" and "bad" and as "permissible" and "eat as much of this when you see it/ decide to have it because you will never see it/have it ever again" nonsense.

So, it is absolutely no surprise that there is no loss from last week to this. I'm surprised there isn't a gain, actually.

I will be starting the Whole30 again tomorrow. This time I am doing it with my Mom. I hope to gain all sorts of that wonderful clean feeling I get when I eat this way, and oodles of energy wouldn't hurt! Mostly, I just want to support my Mom whose diet needs some improving!

Oh, the stats. OK.

HW: 252.6 (Sept 30, 2012)
CW: 214.8 (0 change from last week)
GW: 140's
Height: 5'5"
Age: 49

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment