Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

Lets get right to it, shall we?

HW: 252.6 (Sept 30, 2012)
CW: 226.6 (-2.2)
corrected 12/19: weight on 12/12 was actually 225.2 (-2.2)
GW: 140's
Height: 5'5"
Age: 48

I'm pleased.  I\ve lost 2.2 pounds since last Wednesday's weigh-in. I was quite careful for a couple of days this week to eat under 50g of carbs just so I would see a loss. I'm glad it worked out!

Nonetheless, the loss feels quite precarious and not quite real. It's as though it could all vanish in an instant.

I could increase my weights on the bicep curl and the added muscle building would retain a pound or two of water to reuild. My sleep is terrible: I am oversleeping to compensate and it's becoming a problem. I've trouble staying asleep, fitful dreams and I've been in bed so long these past few days my hips hurt. I could sleep one or two hours less and poof, the weight loss would be gone. It's getting close to Christmas and I am getting stressed. A little bit more, and the weight loss will vanish.

So, yes, I'm pleased. But that's all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment